Wednesday, December 19, 2012

"HEALTH IS WEALTH" Final Showcase (Feb 17 2012)

Here Are Pictures From My Final Showcase That My Classmates And I Executed To The 'T'. The Theme Was "HEALTH IS WEALTH". The Pictures Are In Order In Which The Coarse Was Served To Our Guests. I Had The Honor Of Being Nominated To Be Kitchen Manager Of Showcase. I Accepted Of Coarse!

Health is Wealth
It is health that is real wealth... and not a piece of gold or silver
Mahatma Gandhi

Spices Wars were fought over them~
Kingdoms were lost because of them~ New lands were discovered in search for them~ In ancient times and through history, they were often more precious than gold. But before they were money, they were medicine.
Healing Spices by Bharat Argurrwal, PhD

Garnet Raspberry Spritzer

Ruby 'Caviar' Canape

Ruby 'Caviar' Canape

Spiced Topaz Medallions

Velvet Saffron Soup

Jeweled Greens

Mayan Gold

Anise Spice & Everything Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment